We’re Here to Help
We are in a new world. Churches and leaders are facing unprecedented challenges that are being refreshed with every news cycle and governmental proclamation. It can push us into a constant reactionary mode. Our goal is to help you stabilize, strategize and prioritize your next steps as you move forward into the landscape of what’s next. We believe that the challenges we face represent a vast opportunity in disguise. This page is designed to assist churches and ministry leaders to stabilize their ministry operations and seize opportunities that are revealed by the Holy Spirit during this season. It is filled with suggestion, ideas, links and encouragement.
- CDC General Guidance for Houses of Worship During COVID
- CDC-Interim Guidance for Administrators and Leaders of Community- and Faith-Based Organizations to Plan, Prepare, and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- CDC FAQ for Administrators and Leaders of Community and Faith Based Organizations
- The Senior Pastors Guide to Reopening | Churchfuel.com
- Physical Re-Engagement Plan | Vintage Church
- Guidelines for Reopening and Returning to Church Buildings |by Linda Wilkins at GA. Baptist
- An Army National Guard Perspective of Reintegrating of the Church | CH Riggs
- 8 Step Plan to Reopen the Church | Leaders.church
- Reopening the Church: A Discussion on Leading After COVID-19 | Vanderbloemen
- What Your Church Must Know Before Reopening the Building | Lifeway Survey
- Texas Church Recommendations | Texas Values
Destiny Conference Calls & Webinars
Ideas & Suggestions During Quarantine
- Implement a 3-Month Strategy
- Stream services/videos. Utilize platforms like facebook live and youtube.
- Consider having pre-recorded services over live streaming which you “premiere” on Sundays.
- Utilize Zoom Conferencing and Facebook Groups for online bible studies and community building.
- Send out your children’s curriculum to families to read or watch together.
- Have daily video devotionals on social media.
- Over Communicate to your teams. Keep your leaders in the loop.
- Partner with Local Grocery Stores-offer grocery delivery to the elderly and immune-compromised.
- Partner with other Churches and Nonprofits. Support the churches in your city, work together to serve the community.
- Three-Month Strategy developed by Pastor Stephen Martin for Vintage Church in Harker Heights, Texas.
- COVID-19 Response Guide from Church Fuel
- CDC Guidelines for Faith Based Organizations
- iPhone Worship Experience: Many Locations Model from Marcus Briggs
- A Guide to Streaming Services: by Reed Hall
- How to Live Stream and Start Church Online
- Best Budget Cameras for Churches in 2020
- C.A.R.E.S Act Guide
- Pushpay Free Ebook: The Data Revolution and the Future of Giving for Churches
- Tith.ly: Online Giving
- Children’s Curriculum from Life.Church
- Family Resources from Grace Christian Church
- Right Now Media: Online Curriculum and Bible Studies for all ages
- Pastors Tips in the Pandemic from Pastor Paul Russell
- COVID-19: 8 Things You Need to Know from a Pastoral Perspective
- 15 Things Church Planters Can Do During COVID-19 Outbreak
- 3 Ways to Be the Church Email-Editable
Setting the Tone for Your Church from Team Church
- Ten Ways To Keep Your Church Healthy and Discipled During the Outbreak
Social Media Campaigns
Pastor Tom Lowe| Christ Church, LA
Pastor Marvin Poole| The Harbor, LA
Pastor Amos McFalls| Christ Church, LA
Pastor Mark Briggs
Senior Pastor, Riverpark | Shreveport, LA
Pastor Paul Cook
Lead Pastor, Life Central Church | Plano, Tx
Bishop Jonathan Suber
Senior Pastor, Oasis Church | Round Rock, Tx