Pastor Amos McFalls | Director Of Operations, Destiny Leaders;
Campus Pastor, Christ Church Ruston, LA
We’re Here to Help
We are in a new world. Churches and leaders are facing unprecedented challenges that are being refreshed with every news cycle and governmental proclamation. It can push us into a constant reactionary mode. Our goal is to help you stabilize, strategize and prioritize your next steps as you move forward into the landscape of what’s next. We believe that the challenges we face represent a vast opportunity in disguise. This page is designed to assist churches and ministry leaders to stabilize their ministry operations and seize opportunities that are revealed by the Holy Spirit during this season. It is filled with suggestion, ideas, links and encouragement.
Ideas & Suggestions
- Implement a 3-Month Strategy
- Stream services/videos. Utilize platforms like facebook live and youtube.
- Consider having pre-recorded services over live streaming which you “premiere” on Sundays.
- Utilize Zoom Conferencing and Facebook Groups for online bible studies and community building.
- Send out your children’s curriculum to families to read or watch together.
- Have daily video devotionals on social media.
- Over Communicate to your teams. Keep your leaders in the loop.
- Partner with Local Grocery Stores-offer grocery delivery to the elderly and immune-compromised.
- Partner with other Churches and Nonprofits. Support the churches in your city, work together to serve the community.
Destiny Conference Calls & Webinars
- Three-Month Strategy developed by Pastor Stephen Martin for Vintage Church in Harker Heights, Texas.
- COVID-19 Response Guide from Church Fuel
- CDC Guidelines for Faith Based Organizations
- iPhone Worship Experience: Many Locations Model from Marcus Briggs
- A Guide to Streaming Services: by Reed Hall
- How to Live Stream and Start Church Online
- Best Budget Cameras for Churches in 2020
- Creative Easter Ideas for Churches from Pro Church Tools
- C.A.R.E.S Act Guide
- Pushpay Free Ebook: The Data Revolution and the Future of Giving for Churches
- Tith.ly: Online Giving
- Small Group Leader Training from Vintage Church | PDF | Graphics
- How to Host a Virtual Connect Group: Christ Church Example
- Zoom Conferencing: Streaming & Online Meeting
- Children’s Curriculum from Life.Church
- Family Resources from Grace Christian Church
- Right Now Media: Online Curriculum and Bible Studies for all ages
- Pastors Tips in the Pandemic from Pastor Paul Russell
- COVID-19: 8 Things You Need to Know from a Pastoral Perspective
- 15 Things Church Planters Can Do During COVID-19 Outbreak
- 3 Ways to Be the Church Email-Editable
Setting the Tone for Your Church from Team Church
- Ten Ways To Keep Your Church Healthy and Discipled During the Outbreak
Social Media Campaigns
Pastor Tom Lowe| Christ Church, LA
Pastor Marvin Poole| The Harbor, LA
Pastor Amos McFalls| Christ Church, LA