With Pastor Landon Galloway and Pastor Amos McFalls.
1. Do The Orientation
- Whatever your church’s growth track or next steps system, jump in and go through to get acquainted with the heartbeat and vision of the church.
- You want to know what the church wants to do, what the church is doing and how you can be involved.
- The goal is to understand the heart of your church and the heart of your senior pastor.
2. Don’t assume the protocol of the house, understand your parameters.
- Once you understand the parameters for your role in the church, take it upon yourself to figure out what else to do.
- Educate yourself so that you can be productive and invested in the mission of the organization.
3. Respect the leadership structure in place.
- Go through the leader that’s over you, not around them.