There are essentially 5 areas to express what it means to feel welcome.
- Home is where the heart is warmed.
- A Hospitable Leader is an expert at warming people’s hearts.
“When people’s hearts are warmed you can lead them in ways you couldn’t have before.”
- Hebrews 13:2 makes the case that in being hospitable to all, we may unknowingly entertain angels.
- We must move from loving our brothers to loving strangers.
- Don’t lead people to help the leader’s dreams come true.
- Pay attention just as much to the dreams of your followers.
- When hearts are warmed, people are ready to hear you speak wonderful and hard truth.
- Choose not to argue over disputable matters.
- 5 chapters of John revolves around a meal. The post-resurrection reconciliation with Peter happens over breakfast. Jesus turns water into wine at the wedding at Cana.
“Make your leadership style a buffet of hope and positivity and encouragement.”
Purchase The Hospitable Leader: Create an Environment Where People and Dreams Flourish today for a 50 percent discount at TERRYASMITH.COM/destiny
Have you registered for CONNECT yet?
Destiny Connect is a two-day event for the purposes of worship, fellowship and practical leadership teaching for pastors and chuch leaders. Register today for a regional gathering near you https://destinyleaders.com/connect/