1. What does your Next Steps system look like?
We have a very clear pathway for discipleship.
- Everyone goes through the same pathway.
- We don’t advertise anything all month in Sunday service except for 101 Starting Point.
“To be unclear is to be unkind.”
2. What are the classes in the discipleship process?
- (101) Starting Point
- What was Salvation?
- Sign up for Water Baptism.
- We need the local church.
- (201) Joining The Church
- We ask for three things:
- Come Weekly
- Serve Monthly
- At least once per month, preferably twice, no more than three.
- Give Faithfully
“The first idea on the table isn’t usually the greatest idea. It’s usually the lowest hanging fruit.”
3. What’s a leadership decision you feel has made the difference for you?
- Teaching Team: rotating teaching pastors
- Finding ways to be creative financially.
“Scarcity is an invitation for creativity.”
Wayside – The Last Place You’d Expect to Find God.
by Doug Garasic.
Purchase Pastor Doug’s book here.