- How did Hope For Justice begin?
- 27 million people are caught in slavery; 1.2 million children per year are sold; 2 children every minute.
- I had the thought “If that were my daughter, I’d do something about it.” I then had this thought: “They are someone’s daughter, I should do something.”
“For as he thinks in his heart, so is he. . .” – Proverbs 23:7
- Who all works to make Hope For Justice function?
- Hope For Justice works not only with pastors but business leaders, ex-police, ex-FBI personnel and more.
- . What is something one can do to help in the fight against modern-day slavery?
“The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.” – James 5:16
- Pray, gather and educate one another.
- Do what you can do individually.
“Awareness is where it all begins” – Dr. Phil Brassfield
- How is hope for justice funded?
- We have thousands of “giving guardians” all over the world that give $18 per month.
- It’s a joy when we get to share the mission with local churches and see individuals come together around this goal.
“No ONE raindrop ever felt responsible for the flood. But it’s when all the raindrops join together that we can create a tsunami of hope.” – Ben Cooley.
Check out Hope For Justice: