- Show you haven’t quit (Helping our community).
- Distributing 5k food a day.
- Calling our database.
- Get on Facebook everyday at the same time.
- Get your small groups online NOW! (zoom)
- Check out getboxesofhope.com
- Remember the front line people (nurses, police, fire, grocery store workers).
- Over communicating we are still on a mission.
- Sending 3+ Email blasts a week.
- Stories of people thanking us on social media
- Zoom call with legacy givers.
- Asking questions like “How are you doing personally?” “What can I do for you?”
- Reading leadership books together.
- Texting top 50 givers every week
- Don’t ask them to give more unless it’s critical, show appreciation and prayer.
- Send them articles and blogs that would bless them.
- Text or send hand written notes to every first time giver.
- Response will always blow you away
- Start a Zoom call for all your entrepreneurs (like a small group).
- Once a week see how they are doing
- Share honestly how we are doing as a church with them (many can give more).
1st time Gift
Hey ___, Its Pastor Doug from Rust City. I wanted to say Thank you for your 1st gift of generosity to our church, it is helping us continue to reach the community. I know these are crazy times but God is still in-charge + we are praying for you. Let me know if you need anything.
Hey ____, it’s Pastor Doug from Rust City. I wanted to say ‘THANK YOU’ for your continued generosity to our church during this crazy time. Your gift is being put to good work as we continue to feed hundreds of people every day. I am praying God’s provision and protection over you and your household. Let me know if I can do anything else for you, this is my personal number.
Thank You for Box Truck
Hey _____, it’s Pastor Doug from Rust City. Wanted to update you on the box truck. The rest of the church will get this video on a eBlast but because you gave specifically to making this happen I wanted to personally thank you and hopefully this video blesses you like it did for us to make it! YOUR GENEROSITY MADE THIS HAPPEN! (Add Video)
Example of email: